We do not share your data with anyone other than for the purpose of safely fulfilling your order. We do not sell data and never will. Your privacy is our absolute priority.
Every member of our team is committed to delivering the best possible customer service so that you can feel completely confident that you are getting the right confidential advice and treatment for your needs.
Should you have any concerns please feel free to give us a call on 01295 262925 and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
Pharmacist and Managing Director of Frost (Online) Ltd and Oxford Online Pharmacy.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which Frosts Online Ltd (we) will process the personally identifying information (‘Personal Data’) that we collect and receive from and about users of our website (www.oxfordonlinepharmacy.co.uk ), (together “the Site”) and customers who purchase services from us or subscribe to our newsletters.
Our privacy commitments
- We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
- We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
- For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
We collect the following Personal data from or about you as a Frosts Online Ltd customer:
- Personal Data Collected Directly from you through the registration process: your name, phone number, postal address, delivery address, email address, gender and date of birth Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you, or intended to be purchased by you.
- Personal Data Collected Directly from you through the purchase process: your name, phone number, delivery address, email address, gender, age and order details including products ordered. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
- For Prescription Medication and certain Over Counter medications additional medical history is required in order to prescribe medications. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
- Personal Data Collected Automatically from the use by you of the Sites. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Sites and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
We use your Personal Data:
- For the administration of your purchases to contact you about your purchase (for example to discuss medical history or request additional medical information).
- To assess whether it is safe to prescribe or supply the medication you have requested.
- To check your identity to ensure the medication is going to the correct person.
- To process your payment for items purchased.
- To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via a branded newsletter).
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example how was your recent delivery experience).
- To allow you to review us and our products.
- To analyse the purchase history of our customers and the way our customers use our Sites.